General Terms and Conditions of Wiebke Huhs Voice Excellence
Scope and applicable law
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all legal transactions with consumers and entrepreneurs with
67435 Neustadt an der Weinstraße
hereafter referred to as “we”. Legal transactions can be concluded by telephone, by e-mail, via zoom call, in the initial meeting, via contact form or via the website.
(2) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German. Translations into other languages are for your information only. The German text has priority in the event of any differences in language usage.
(3) These terms and conditions apply exclusively. Conflicting or deviating from these terms and conditions, which you use, are not recognized by us, unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing or in text form.
(4) In some cases, we conclude additional agreements with our customers. These are more specific and take precedence over these GTC. These GTC are grds. also included in the agreement.
2 Applicable law and consumer protection
(1) It applies the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of international private law and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods applicable in Germany, if:
- a) you order as a businessman,
- b) you have your habitual residence in Germany, or
- c) your habitual residence is in a state that is not a member of the European Union.
(2) In the event that you are a consumer i. S. d. § 13 BGB and you have your habitual residence in a member state of the European Union, the applicability of German law also applies, whereby mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
(3) Consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which acts in the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
(4) The version of these terms and conditions valid at the time of booking / order.
(5) The prices at the time of booking.
(6) If certain discount or promotional offers are advertised, these are limited in time or quantity. There is no claim to it.
Commencement of the contract, payment terms, term of contracts and vouchers
3 Subject matter
(1) Subject matter of the contract may be the following services (the list is not exhaustive):
- Group Coaching
- 1:1 Coaching
- Coaching Program
- Online Programs
- Online Courses
- Speeches / Keynotes / Lectures
hereinafter collectively referred to as “Programs”. Some of the programs take place both offline and online.
(2) All offers on the Internet are non-binding and do not constitute a legally binding offer to conclude a contract.
4 Prices, Terms of Payment and Due Dates
(1) Our prices are shown as net prices plus VAT for entrepreneurs, indicated for Germany. Towards consumers, we show the gross amount. Depending on the country from which the entrepreneur customer comes, the reverse charge procedure takes place.
(2) An invoice is generally sent to you by e-mail in the form of a PDF document. The invoice amount is due immediately upon receipt of the invoice and payable to us within 14 days.
(3) Access to the respective programs is made dependent on prior receipt of payment. As soon as we have received your payment or deposit, you have from this time a claim to our corresponding consideration.
(4) An activation to our member area takes place only when the amount is credited to our account. As a rule, you will then immediately receive your access data to the member area or the link to generate your access data to the member area.
(5) For some programs, we also offer an installment payment. The total amount is increased compared to a full payment. We will notify you of the increased payment amount ahead of time. An early termination of a made installment agreement is possible by way of early repayment. You have the right to pay at any time the full amount (but then the increased installment payment amount) before the expiry of the agreed time in part or in total.
(6) There are for late payments both in the purchase and installment purchase interest in the agreed amount (installment payment amount is usually higher than a single payment) and costs for appropriate reminders. In case of unsuccessful internal dunning, we can hand over the outstanding debt to a lawyer for collection. In this case, you will incur costs for the use of legal representation.
(7) If we have agreed on an installment payment and you do not pay after a reminder in text form and a grace period, we are entitled to terminate the installment payment prematurely and the entire outstanding amount is then due immediately.
(8) You are not entitled to assert a right of retention or set off against payment claims of us; unless it is a matter of undisputed or titled counterclaims.
(9) If a sepa direct debit mandate granted by you is terminated without legal cause, you must pay in addition to the bank charges for return debit notes, also the legal advice. In addition, such action may also result in criminal consequences.
(10) If you are in default of payment or otherwise in default, we are entitled to refuse the service or delivery until all due payments are made. We are further entitled to withhold, interrupt, delay or completely discontinue services without being obliged to compensate for any damage incurred. These rights apply without prejudice to other contractually agreed or statutory rights and claims of us.
5 Conclusion of the contract
5.1 For bookings made orally, by telephone, in writing, by e-mail, via our contact form or via Zoom, the following applies:
(1) In the case of a 1:1 coaching, the preparatory initial meeting between us and you forms the basis for the consulting service. You contact us by phone or via email or contact form. The initial meeting takes place by phone or via Zoom.
(2) In the initial meeting, we clarify whether our offer is suitable for you and your request.
(3) Offer: With the booking, you offer us the conclusion of a binding contract.
(4) Acceptance: The contract between us and you is concluded with the receipt of our confirmation email to you.
(5) As payment options, you can pay by bank transfer. You will receive an invoice as a PDF file by e-mail. The total invoice amount is due immediately upon commissioning and to be paid within 14 days to our business account. As soon as your payment or deposit is received, you are entitled to our corresponding consideration.
5.2 When booking through our online store, the following applies:
(1) Under the heading “Offers” you will find our offers.
(2) You can see directly which programs are offered. Here you can select the desired program and then get to the page of the respective product. There you will find all the information, content and price and can select them with one click.
(3) Depending on the program, you will find designations such as “Yes, I want that”, “I want to start now and save money”, “Book program” or similar. If you click on one of these buttons, you will be redirected to PayPal S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. on a new page.
(4) On the PayPal S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. page, you can enter your email address, first and last name and address. Above you can view the shopping cart at any time and remove the selected products or change their number.
(5) As payment options you can pay via PayPal / credit card / instant payment / prepayment / direct debit. You will receive an invoice from us by e-mail. The total invoice amount is due immediately upon commissioning. As soon as your payment or deposit is received, you are entitled to the purchased product and get access to it.
- Visa or MasterCard: You can click on “Continue with credit card” to deposit your data via a more secure connection and complete the order with the button “Buy now”. A connection to the respective credit institution will then be established.
- If you select the payment method “SOFORT”, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich (hereinafter “SOFORT”). In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via “SOFORT”, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN procedure that has been activated for participation in “SOFORT”, identify yourself accordingly during the payment process and confirm the payment instruction to “SOFORT”. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately afterwards by “SOFORT” and your bank account will be debited. More information about the payment method “SOFORT” can be found on the Internet at https://www.klarna.com/sofort/.
- Prepayment: By selecting “Prepayment” and clicking the button “Buy now” you will receive an email from me with the transfer details.
- Direct debit: You enter your account information when selecting the SEPA direct debit and confirm this with the button “Buy now”.
(6) If you have a voucher code, you can now also enter it.
In addition, you must agree that you waive your right of withdrawal.
(8) Finally, you click on the button “Buy Now” and thus submit a binding offer to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.. Thus, you offer PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. the conclusion of a purchase contract on the booking.
(9) Immediately after sending, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.. At this moment a contract between you and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. comes into effect.
6 Contract period and termination
(1) The respective term of our contract depends on the booked program. As a rule, the contract ends automatically by fulfillment. This means you have paid our entire fee and we have provided the corresponding consideration.
(2) The extraordinary right of termination of each party remains unaffected. An extraordinary right of termination on our part exists in particular if you are more than 2 times in arrears with payments, if you intentionally violate provisions of these GTC and / or intentionally or negligently committed prohibited acts or our trust relationship is permanently disturbed.
Service details and cancellation policy
7 Duration of a consulting session and location of programs
(1) The duration depends on the program booked in each case.
(2) As a rule, there are 1:1 sessions as well as group sessions.
(3) The sessions take place offline at our premises on site or online via Zoom. For online sessions, a recording will be made available later for participants who cannot be there live.
8 Scope of Services and Unused Services
(1) The scope of services of the product depends on the booked program.
(2) If a booked appointment is repeatedly canceled by you, no further appointment must be offered. This appointment is then forfeited. The right to payment for the appointment remains. The payment for the appointment will be retained. There is no right to a refund.
(3) Since the appointments take place online, there is the possibility, especially for group appointments, to look up the recorded appointments. There is no right to attend the appointment live. The dates will be communicated early so that participants can reserve the time for it.
(4) If you cancel a booked coaching, you have no right to a refund of your payments made.
9 Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) As a consumer, you are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the instructions listed in the appendix. Please check carefully whether you have booked or ordered the product directly from me, or through my third-party Paypal. In the latter case, you must direct your revocation to Paypal.
(2) The withdrawal period begins with the conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded at the moment you receive the confirmation email of the purchase by me or PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
You can revoke your purchase free of charge within 14 days.
(3) For services, such as the coaching programs, there are the following special features regarding the right of withdrawal:
- If you buy the coaching program and we directly or. within the 14-day withdrawal period with the performance, you waive the right of withdrawal due to you.
- We point directly in OUR OFFER with the following passage: “You expressly request that we begin before the end of the withdrawal period of 14 days with the performance. You are aware that you lose your right of withdrawal if we provide the service in full. In the event of a partial performance to you (as a customer) within the withdrawal period, we are entitled – even in the event of a revocation – the consideration (payment) for the service provided.
(4) In the case of digital content / products, there are the following special features with regard to the right of withdrawal:
- If you buy a digital product and you get the entire content available directly after payment, you waive the right of withdrawal due to you.
- We point this out directly BEFORE completing the order with the following passage: “I hereby waive my right of withdrawal of 14 days, so that I can directly access the digital content in full.”
(5) If the booking is revoked within 14 days and the coaching program has already begun during this time, you are only entitled to a pro rata refund of your costs. Services already provided will then be deducted from the refund on a pro rata basis.
10 Cancellation of offline group seminars and offline group workshops
(1) As soon as you have received the confirmation email about the booking of the event from us, your participation is binding.
(2) A cancellation of participation is possible free of charge up to 21 days before the start of the course.
(3) In the event of cancellation from 20 days before the start of the course, 50% of the fee will be due.
(4) In the event of cancellation 14 days before the start of the course, the full amount will be due.
(5) In the event of a later booking, the cancellation costs will be credited.
(6) Alternatively, you can transfer the place to another person up to 7 days before the start of the course.
(7) If you cancel the course, the full course fee will be retained, unless there is a medical certificate.
(8) The cancellation must be in text form.
11 Cancellation of programs on the part of Wiebke Huhs
(1) We are entitled to cancel a group coaching – both offline and online – at short notice if not enough participants have registered.
(2) Likewise, we are entitled to cancel a coaching – 1:1 or for groups, offline or online – if the speaker falls ill at short notice and no replacement can be provided.
(3) In cases 1 and 2, we will first try to find a replacement date. If this is not possible, you will receive the participation fee back. Further costs, such as accommodation and travel expenses incurred by you, will not be covered.
(4) If you behave contrary to contract by violating these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to exclude you from the program. This is especially the case if you disrupt the course of the program and do not refrain from it even after a request or if you repeatedly do not adhere to appointments made (e.g. appointments). In this case, no costs will be refunded.
Rights and obligations of the customer
12 Access to the coaching program
(1) It is a personal and non-transferable access to the programs and to the digital products. For some programs, a physical welcome package is sent – but you have no claim to this.
(2) You will receive the access data to your member area by e-mail. You are entitled to download the digital content on a maximum of 5 different devices.
(3) The login data sent in the course of registration (user name, password, etc.) are to be kept secret by you and not made available to unauthorized third parties.
(4) Ensure that access to and use of your user data is exclusively by you. If there are facts that give reason to believe that unauthorized third parties have obtained knowledge of your access data, notify us immediately so that we can block or change.
(5) We may block your access temporarily or permanently if there are concrete indications that you are violating or have violated these Terms and Conditions and / or applicable law or if we have another legitimate, substantial interest in the block. When deciding on a block, we will take your legitimate interests into account appropriately.
(6) A claim to access exists only after payment of the digital product.
(7) If you have questions about the use of the purchased services or access does not work, you can contact our support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
13 Right to use the digital content or the documents from the programs
(1) Audio / video and PDF files and other documents may be retrieved (download) and printed by you as a customer and only for your own use. Only within this framework, the download and printing of files are permitted. In this respect, you as the customer may also have the printout made with the technical support of third parties (e.g. a copy store). In all other respects all rights of use of the files and documents remain reserved to us. This means that the samples and documents and also the imparted knowledge may not be made available to third parties, neither free of charge nor for a fee. Also, the documents are not intended for consulting use.
(2) Therefore, in particular, the making of copies of files or printouts for third parties, the transfer or forwarding of files and documents to third parties or other use for other than own study purposes, whether for a fee or free of charge, requires the express prior written consent of us during and also after termination.
(3) The trademarks and logos listed on the documents enjoy protection under copyright law. You are obligated as a customer to use the documents and files accessible to you only within the framework expressly permitted here or permitted by virtue of mandatory statutory regulation even without our consent and not to promote unauthorized uses by third parties. This shall also apply after termination, revocation or cancellation of participation.
(4) Forms of use that are permitted by virtue of mandatory statutory provisions shall of course remain excluded from this reservation of consent.
14 Collection, storage and processing of your personal data by us
(1) For the implementation and processing of a booking, we need the following data from you:
- First and last name
- Email address
- in the case of entrepreneurs also company name and VAT ID No..
Which specific data is mandatory, results from the mandatory fields depending on the product.
(2) For fee-based services, the name information, especially the company name, must be correct. The same applies to the address. The invoices are created on the basis of this information. Should corrections be necessary here, this may lead to additional expenses, which we will charge at a reasonable rate.
(3) In the event of a change of personal information, especially a change of e-mail address, please notify this by e-mail to email@example.com.
15 Collection, storage and processing of your personal data by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
(2) For the implementation and processing of a booking Paypal requires the following data from you:
- First and last name
- Email address
- for entrepreneurs also company name and VAT ID No..
- Phone and mobile number
Which specific data are mandatory, results from the mandatory fields depending on the product.
(3) If you want to create a customer account, Paypal requires from you the data mentioned in paragraph 2 and a password freely chosen by you.
(4) We use the data provided by you without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfillment and processing of your order(s), such as for the delivery of goods to the address specified by you. When paying by bank transfer Paypal also uses your bank account or credit card information for payment processing. A beyond that use of your personal data for purposes of advertising, market research or for the needs-based design of further offers, it requires your express consent.
(5) Without setting up a user account, Paypal stores the data provided by you only in the context of tax and commercial law obligations.
(6) When changing your personal information, you yourself are responsible for updating. You can make the changes via Paypal. To do this, you will either be provided with a link in the purchase confirmation or you contact the support imprint@paypal. com.
16 Own provision of suitable IT infrastructure and software
As a customer, you are responsible for providing and guaranteeing Internet access (hardware, telecommunications connections, etc.. ) and the other technical facilities and software necessary for the use of my online offers (in particular web browsers and PDF programs such as Acrobat Reader®, Zoom/Skype) yourself and at your own expense and risk.
17 General notes on the programs by Renée Moore
(1) The coaching program is based on cooperation.
(2) Participation in the coaching program requires self-reliant willingness to learn. For these processes we cannot promise a certain success. We are here only process companions and give assistance, patterns and instructions. The implementation and the making of management decisions are solely your responsibility.
(3) You are fully responsible for your physical and mental health both during the session and in the phase between the appointments. All actions that you may take as a result of the coaching are your own responsibility. If you have a mental illness/diagnosed by a doctor, ask your doctor if coaching may be appropriate. We reserve the right to cancel the coaching in such cases.
18 Know-how protection and secrecy
(1) You are aware of the fact that all information that you receive during our cooperation about the way we provide our services (ideas, concepts and operating experience (know-how) developed by us) and which are to be kept secret due to legal regulations or the nature of the matter are subject to trade secrecy. For this reason, you undertake to maintain the business secret and to maintain silence about the aforementioned information.
(2) Within the framework of a reference agreed in writing, you are entitled to speak/write about the manner of cooperation with us.
(3) The obligation to maintain secrecy shall have effect beyond the end of our cooperation.
(4) Not affected by confidentiality is the following information that
- was already known before the confidentiality obligation,
- which was developed independently of us,
- was or is publicly available upon receipt of information or subsequently became publicly available through no fault of yours.
(5) For each breach of the confidentiality obligation, an appropriate contractual penalty will be due.
19 Use of subcontractors
(1) We are authorized to use subcontractors on our own behalf without requiring separate consent from you.
(2) We have concluded a confidentiality agreement with the subcontractor.
Confidentiality and liability provisions
20 Confidentiality of both parties
(1) We undertake, during the duration and also after termination of the programs, to maintain confidentiality about all confidential information of you.
(2) You are obligated to maintain secrecy about all information to be treated as confidential, of which you gain knowledge in the course of the cooperation, and to use this information only in relation to third parties with our prior written consent. This also applies to all documents that you receive from us in the context of the programs or to which you have access.
(3) In group programs, the duty of confidentiality also applies to confidential information of the other participants, which you learn about them in the context of the program.
21 Liability for content
(1) The files and documents issued by us are samples that you must adapt to your needs. A liability for completeness and timeliness of these samples is not assumed.
(2) We reserve the right to optimize and adapt the content at any time.
22 Limitation of Liability
(1) We are liable for intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, we are liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. In the latter case, however, we shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences.
The above exclusions of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(2) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times given the current state of technology. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the offer.
(3) All of the above limitations of liability also apply to our agents.
23 Force majeure
(1) Force majeure is present if an external event that has no operational connection and cannot be averted even by the utmost, reasonably expected care. Force majeure shall be assumed in the event of natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, natural disasters, storms, hurricanes, fires, political events (wars, civil wars), as well as other events such as epidemics, pandemics, diseases and quarantine orders by authorities, countries and states.
The lists are not exhaustive, also comparable events, such as those mentioned in paragraph 1, fall under the concept of force majeure.
(2) The party that first learns of the event, informs the other party promptly.
(3) In the event of force majeure as defined in paragraph 1, we agree that initially for the duration of the hindrance, the contractual services are suspended. I.e. our respective services will be suspended for the time being. Fees already paid in advance for consultations, events, courses, etc. remain with us for this period. If you still have to make payments, the payments for services already rendered are still to be made by you. For services not yet provided, you can pause the payment for the period of the contract suspension.
After the end of the unforeseeable event, the contract will be resumed.
Further possible damages bears each for itself.
(4) If the event lasts longer than 6 months, we are each entitled to terminate the contract with a notice period of 3 weeks to the end of the month in text form.
The services already provided by us are to be paid by you. Fees paid in advance are to be refunded by us. If you have made a payment that should secure you a guaranteed place in one of our events/courses, this fee will not be refunded, as the consideration to secure you a place was provided by us and is incurred regardless of whether the event/course takes place or not. The ticket fee, online course fee, etc. that goes beyond this will of course be refunded to you. Also in the case of this cancellation, everyone bears further damages (eg hotel bookings, flight bookings, etc.) themselves.
(5) In the event that the event lasts longer than 12 months, the contract will be terminated. There will then be a final settlement by us. In this statement, our services and your payments made are listed. In the event that you still have to make payments for services already provided, these must be paid within 14 days after receipt of the final statement.
If there is a credit in your favor, this will be paid to you within 14 days after sending the final statement. The final statement can be sent as a PDF attachment by e-mail. Further claims due to force majeure are excluded. Each party bears the damages incurred for themselves.
Closing Provisions and Jurisdiction
24 Amendment to these Terms
These terms and conditions may be amended if there is an objective reason for the change. This may be, for example, changes in the law, adaptation of our offers, changes in case law or a change in economic circumstances. In the event of significant changes that affect you, we will inform you in good time about the planned changes. You have a 14-day right of withdrawal after the information. After this period, these new rules have become an effective part of the contract.
25 Final provisions
(1) The terms and conditions written here are complete and final. Changes and additions to these terms and conditions should, in order to avoid ambiguities or disputes between us about the agreed content of the contract in each case, be made in writing – whereby e-mail (text form) is sufficient.
(2) If you as a consumer at the time of conclusion of the contract had your domicile or habitual residence in Germany and either at the time of the action by us moved out of Germany or your domicile or habitual residence is unknown at this time, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is our headquarters Stutensee/Karlsruhe. For entrepreneurs, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes is the registered office of us in Stutensee/Karlsruhe.
(3) We point out that in addition to the ordinary legal process, the possibility of an out-of-court settlement of disputes in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 is available to you. Details can be found in the Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 and at the Internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We do not participate in the dispute resolution procedure.
(4) If individual provisions of this contract are or become invalid, this shall not affect the rest of the contract. The scope of services agreed in the provision shall then be adjusted to the extent permitted by law.
As of April 2021
Consumer Information and Cancellation Policy
(1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German.
(2) The presentation of our services on the website does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only the booking of a service by you is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. In case of acceptance of this offer, we will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail. This concludes the contract on the booking / purchase.
(3) Our prices are shown as net prices plus VAT to entrepreneurs, indicated for Germany. Towards consumers, we show the gross amount. Depending on the country from which the entrepreneur customer comes, the reverse charge procedure takes place.
(5) Please note that we sell some of our products via WooCommerce. In this case, WooCommerce / Paypal is your contractual partner and the revocation is to be directed to Paypal.
(6) As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following instruction –
As a consumer, you have the right to revoke the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
You have no right of withdrawal if you have expressly agreed in your booking / purchase that we should already begin before the end of the withdrawal period with the execution of the service and this service has been provided in full. If we have provided the service in part, you are in this respect no longer entitled to a right of withdrawal.
Commencement of the period when booking coaching programs
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. The contract is concluded on the day on which you get a confirmation email from us after successful booking / a purchase.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us to
by means of a clear statement (eg. B. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay you all payments made, which we have received from you, at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction.
If you have made the payment as a bank transfer, please tell us your account details, as we can see only part of your account details on the bank statement.
If you have agreed that we should already begin with the performance before the expiry of the 14-day withdrawal period, then you also have to provide us with the consideration (fee) for these services and in this respect no refund claim.
SAMPLE REVOCATION FORM
Sample for the revocation form in accordance
Appendix 2 to Article 246a § 1 para 2 p. 1 No. 1 and § 2 para 2 no. 2 EGBGB
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for booking the program (description, so that it can be clearly determined to which booking the revocation refers)
- Booked / purchased on: (*). . . . ./ . . . . .
- Confirmation email received on: (*)
- Name of consumer(s);
- Signature of consumer(s);
- Account details for refund
- Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper notification);
(*) Delete as applicable